Regain Your Full Head of Hair in Greenville, SC
You no longer have to use hair spray, combing tricks or hats to hide how your head really looks, thanks to Koher Medical. With more than 25 years of experience in the hair restoration industry, Dr. Koher works with each patient to determine which hair loss treatment best fits their needs. Whether you’re losing hair due to menopause or have alopecia or male pattern baldness, Dr. Koher can help you get the look you’ve always wanted.
Our surgical staff proudly offers the following hair loss treatments in Greenville:
- Hair transplant. During this surgery, Dr. Koher will remove a portion of hair from a full section of your head and move it to an area where your hair is thinning. This procedure can take up to six hours.
- Low-level laser hair therapy. This is a suitable treatment for alopecia. It is a form of therapeutic light therapy, and works by stimulating hair growth through a carefully calibrated wavelength.
- Propecia/Finasteride. As a daily medication that can be prescribed by Dr. Koher, this works to block part of what causes male pattern baldness.
- Rogaine/Minoxidil. This is a topical solution that has been shown to reverse genetic hair loss. It is suitable for both men and women.
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) and Acell. Dr. Koher combines a protein sequence with plasma derived from your own blood and injects this directly into your scalp to encourage hair growth.
Botox, Radiesse & More at Koher Medical
Smooth light wrinkles and fine lines that have appeared on your forehead or around your eyes and mouth by consulting with Dr. Koher about our Greenville hyaluronic acid injectables. Our available treatments include Botox, Xeomin, Radiesse and Belotero.
For anti-aging or hair loss treatments that you can rely on, turn to Koher Medical in Greenville. Contact our surgical staff to schedule your free consultation.