Hair Loss Treatments & Hyaluronic Acid Injections in High Point, NC
Complete a more youthful look by investing in the hair restoration and facial filler options that are available at Koher Medical. Koher Medical has over 25 years of experience in the medical industry, and we can make recommendations that match both your needs and budget to achieve the image you want.
Hair loss affects millions of men and women, and can be commonly attributed to genetics, medical conditions, and a variety of extraneous causes. Koher Medical can address hair loss with a variety of surgical or nonsurgical treatments, including the following procedures in High Point, NC:
- Hair Transplantation. A hair transplant is a procedure that moves hair from the back and sides of the head and moves it to the thinning areas of the scalp. It’s been shown to be the most effective treatment for hair loss in both men and women, and the surgeons of Koher Medical are particularly experienced with this procedure. With over 25 years of experience and over 15000 patients treated, it’s sure to be a strong option for helping your hair loss at Koher Medical.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and ACell technology. This refers to a series of injections that can restore hair loss in both men and women. PRP is a solution that comes from using the healing plasma of your own blood, while ACell refers to proteins that are used to strengthen compromised or weakened hair follicles. Treatments will need to be scheduled a few times a year, but results have been very promising.
- Low-level Laser Therapy. The use of Near Infrared Light (NIR) on the scalp to promote hair growth and help the healing processes of skin. Therapeutic light pulses help stimulate follicles for stronger and healthier hair, and can aid in reducing inflammation and healing wounds, tissue, and nerves. Portable laser devices are now available for use in the comfort of your home, such as the Theradome Laser Helmet.
- Rogaine/Minoxidil. This is a topical solution that can assist both men and women with hair regrowth. Minoxidil, however, doesn’t just add hair — it has been shown to reverse the effects of hereditary hair loss, as it thickens and strengthens hair follicles when used on a consistent basis. It’s often combined with other treatments to maximize effectiveness.
- Propecia/Finasteride. Propecia, also known as Finasteride, is a daily medication that combats hair loss for males and is particularly effective at restoring hair loss at the top of the head. Women may also take this drug, although it is not recommended if they are pregnant. Patients typically see results in as little as three months.
- Sure Thik Topik. Comprised of proteins that act like hair fibers, this builds onto your current hair to add volume and coverage. It is available in a variety of colors and may be useful to those who have recently undergone a hair transplant.
If your concern is not in your hairline but the fine lines that are appearing on your face, Koher Medical has several injectable options to choose from. Our injectable choices include Botox, Xeomin, Belotero and Radiesse.
Depend on Koher Medical for Hair Restoration & Dermal Fillers
Restore your youthful image by trusting your High Point hair loss treatments to Koher Medical. To learn about which procedure may be the most beneficial for you, contact us for a free consultation.