Turn Back Time with Hair Loss Treatments in Mebane, NC
If you’re a man or a woman suffering from hair loss in Mebane, NC, the reliable surgical and non-surgical procedures you’re looking for to restore your hairline are available through Koher Medical. More interested in reducing fine lines around your eyes or mouth? Dr. Koher can use dermal fillers like Botox, Xeomin, Belotero or Radiesse to reduce facial wrinkles and restore smooth skin.
Whether you’re interested in solutions for hair loss in men or women, the following treatments are available from the Koher Medical office in Mebane, NC:
- Low-level laser hair therapy. This uses light therapy to treat hair loss that is the result of alopecia.
- Minoxidil/Rogaine. A topical solution, this foam is suitable for men and women, and has been shown to reverse male pattern baldness.
- Propecia/Finasteride. This is a daily medication that works to treat male pattern baldness, particularly at the top of the head.
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) and ACell. PRP and Acell are a series of injections that involve plasma derived from your own blood and proteins to encourage and stimulate hair growth.
- Hair transplant. Dr. Koher will surgically remove a section of hair from a portion of your head where the hair growth is thicker, moving it to the top of your head for renewed hair growth and coverage.
Providing Dependable Hair Restoration Across the US
If the Koher Medical Mebane office isn’t the most convenient for you, we offer additional North Carolina locations in Charlotte and High Point. We also have offices in South Carolina, Pennsylvania and Maryland for accessibility up and down the East Coast.
Contact our Mebane office today to request your free consultation.